A federally subsidized school year lunch program provides nutritional lunches to students who qualify for assistance. During the summer, these children lose access to these healthy meals. Got Lunch! extends the nutritional support through the summer by providing a weekly bag of free lunch foods to families with children who request assistance.
The mission of Got Lunch! is to feed the school aged children who may otherwise go hungry during the vacation.
We are inviting agencies, religious institutions, businesses, and individuals to assist in this program. We all have heard for too long that there are children in our community who are not getting the nutrition they need or the food that is recommended for healthy living.
• Got-Lunch! ...and a Toothbrush (January 2014)
• Several nonprofits awarded by Meredith Village Savings Bank Fund (January 26, 2014)
• Student-led non-profit donates to Laconia Got Lunch (January 3, 2014)
• Meredith Village Art Walk to Benefit Inter-Lakes Got Lunch Program (December 10, 2013)
• Youth Center to start Gilford Got Lunch! program for hungry kids in summer of '14 (October 24, 2013)
• Gilford Got Lunch! Getting off the ground (October 10, 2013)
• Inter-Lakes 'Got Lunch' program get job done (August 20, 2013)
• Got-Lunch! Hailed as Revolution which began in Laconia (August 20, 2013)
• Got Lunch Laconia! has been lucky to attract wonderful partners (June 24, 2013)
• Winchester Got Lunch Thanks Schools for Donations (June 14, 2013)
• New program strives to ensure that local students have Got Lunch (March 16, 2012)
• Giving Winchester's kids healthful meals during the summer (May 14, 2012)